Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Random Ramblings!

Well, I'm back to my blog.
I had to take a break from this due to some personal reasons and due to college related things also!
Anyway, I've had an interesting last few weeks. I finished my first year of college, and I also finished my first year film. I'm rather proud of it! And I got a B+ for it so YEY! I can't believe my first year is already over. I can still remember going in the first day! Sitting in the computer room, being very very scared and trying to figure out how to log on to the computers!
So I'm now on my summer holidays and I'm already stuck for things to do! I suppose when I get back into work and stuff I'll be kept busier. So I have a few plans I want to get through.
I want to lose weight, I want to work on my art, I want to learn the programmes I use in college better, I want to start my web comic and I want to have a damn good time! That sound good to anyone?
So, starting with this month, I'm doing a challenge on Deviantart where I have to draw one of my OC's everyday for the month of May. I have a few to catch up on but it should be pretty fun! I might put them up here too! So yeah...just thought I should update!

0 comments: